Fears about the Plan
- I think I’m doing all these great things for my employees, and I find out that they aren’t engaged and see it as a benefit.
- By offering this, I’m exposed to possible negative DOL, IRS, ERISA ramifications when all I was trying to do was help.
- Fulfilling all my responsibilities is confusing and a time drain taking away from my core business.
Cheers About The Plan
- The retirement plan is a tool where I can reward tenure and give my employees free money. Pretty sure they’ll like that.
- I can help them save and incent them (via match) to put money in a retirement bucket that will more than likely become their biggest asset.
- I can help them help themselves, which basically makes me a super hero.
Fiduciary Risk Review of Current Plans
You can be confident working with us because as an independent, RIA firm, we are able to provide an unbiased approach to service provider benchmarking and analysis.
Unlike vendors who are incented to sell a certain product, our only incentive is to put our plan sponsors in a position to make more informed decisions. We have the experience and tools to confirm your plan’s service providers are delivering the highest quality products and services at the most competitive total plan cost; directly affecting plan participants by lowering fees and/or enhancing services.
Selecting and monitoring the plan’s investment options is not only a serious fiduciary task, but it can greatly impact your participants’ outcome.
Assuming fiduciary liability either as a 3(38) Investment Manager or 3(21) co-fiduciary advisor, we’ll work with your retirement plan committee to identify and monitor investment options that may be suitable for your participants and allow them to control their risk while increasing the likelihood of achieving their retirement goals.
Once we’ve selected a plan service provider, we’ll work together to create a plan that provides comprehensive benefits that meet the unique needs of your employees.
We’ll keep in mind DOL and IRS regulatory requirements in addition to remaining up-to-date on relevant industry protocols and standards.
Your retirement plan is a great tool that allows you to provide your employees with free money, incentivize good behaviors and reward loyalty.
For most, it will likely become their biggest retirement asset. However, we understand that merely providing a tool and educating your employees about the existence of the benefit is not enough. Our Employee Experience goes beyond the traditional 401(k) / 403(b) “investment-only” speak and coaches your employees toward identifying and implementing appropriate financial behaviors.
For Higher Ed Retirement Plans
Smaller institutions deserve the same treatment and services as the larger institutions; however because of the size of your plan and inability to afford a fiduciary consultant you lack the buying power and expertise to command attention. That doesn’t seem fair to us! We offer you this ability by uniting with other small institutions. We now have the leverage to go to market and have you receive the attention you deserve.